Monday 14 April 2008

Apple skins.

Evil things they are, going and getting stuck in your teeth!

A lot has happened over the last few days, my dad recently got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. I was scared as hell at first, but now I've been informed on what he can consume and what he needs to do so all will be alright in a month or so, I'll just keep an eye out on what he eats.


Anyways, on to today's doodle. I was in a sketcher room and the idea for a collab came up, the theme being "Come up with your own Supervillain!". Me being me, I had no idea what to do to make the lamest possible villain ever. So I asked around for random words to jog my imagination. Naturally a good friend of mine suggested "Apple!" and this was what spawned from it.

Apple Core! Changing the way you think of apples for ever with the help of his apple peeler, apple pie launcher, rotten apple grenades and my personal favourite...A sub seed machine gun, weapon idea courtesy of a friend. Ahhh, all is well.

No comments: