Friday 4 April 2008

How Delightful...

Been watching KND a lot more again wich would be a good thing if I could ever catch it on TV. Oh what I would give to have the whole series on DVD, how awesome that would be... Though I don't think CN will ever do that, they seem to have a habbit of just releasing the first series and leaving it. Oh well, I'll just have to keep trying to catch it and hope that one day they do give us the remainder of the series up for buying.

I've noticed that I'm a huge fan of the Six Gum Gang but to my horror there hasn't been any fanart done for them to my knowledge. I'm just going to have to fix that now aren't I? But for now here's a doodle from an idea I've had for a little mini-comic a while back. Poor Lenny usually gets away with snoozing because the helmet hides his face. Not his snores though...

I love the Delightful Children, the idea of such a group really wows me.

No comments: