Thursday 9 April 2009

Holidays, huzzah, hooray!

Well my holidays started a while ago, but I've been busy playing too many games and not doing enough drawing! I'll try and fix that but I can't promise anything.

Been trying to do a mix of things over the past couple of days, more finished work than I was aiming for, but that's a good thing hehe!

Not really much to report, done some work on my animation for college so production on that is running pretty smoothly. All the storyboard is coloured and inked, although I was considering redrawing it all digitally for my final...Hmmm, I'll have to look into it, it could take way too long to do. Also need to work on my 3D spacial drawings and some locations too.

Things have been quiet on my end for some time now, kinda a bummer because I like things to be a lot more exciting than this. I was planning to maybe head up North to shoot some photos as references when Summer rolls around, until then I'm kinda stuck here trying to finish my work on time. I have a friend heading up in the Summer too, should be a real blast. Can hardly wait! It's too far away for me darn it!

I managed to save the stages I go through for some of my drawings, at least when it comes to some of the members of Sector Z, hehe. Enjoy the stuff guys!













No comments: