Saturday 26 July 2008

Yikes!

Haven't been able to shove up a blog in a while, so this one could be quite the big bugger if you know what I mean! My apologies guys, I'm sure you're getting angry about the stream of endless rubbish I ramble about huh?

I returned from London a while ago, ecstatic after watching the men's final. As hoped, Nadal was versus Federa and they were locked in almost a 5 hour game. The longest and might I say closest game ever played on a Wimbledon court. Again, one day I might upload photos me and my mum caught of the match. Unfortunately the ones later on didn't come out too well, it was 9 PM you know! But still, I don't think I'll ever be forgetting that trip to London, even if the weather wasn't completely on my side.
I also got the chance to go to a Sushi bar, my mum told me to fill a box with my choice because I won't get the chance to wander into one again for a long time, seeing as they seem to be lacking in existence here in Edinburgh. Gotta say, best I've ever tasted. Yum yum yuuuumm!


After I returned from London, I spent a few days at home before being whisked away again to go up North to visit my family. Luckily I was able to drag one of my friends along with me! We spent most of our time wandering around the village like idiots or wandering into that huge Tesco that everyone knows. It's about the most interesting thing there. Sad I know.


I also got to spend a day with one of my good friends Bex! I met her around five years ago, she lives in England and was coming over here to do a little sight seeing so it seemed. So, we organized to meet up and have a great day wandering around Edinburgh. We also went to see WALL-E, it was an amazing movie! The animation was superb and the graphics were so sharp and nice to look at. Over all it was a great day. I know she's probably going to read this at some point so...Hi Bex! Hope you come and visit again soon so we can blab about animation until the cows come home!


Okay now onto the drawing business. I've just been having a quick glance over my folders and I've found a few drawings I could put up in this post. seeing as I haven't shown much lately hehe.




And now for some KND fanart me thinks.









No comments: