Thursday 10 January 2008

Serious thinking...

Wouldn't life be so much nicer and full of laughs if normal things, for instance shutting a door made fart noises? Seriously I think life would be a lot better... That and random sound effects.Like in cartoons...


Anyway, got my second Billy and Mandy DVD today, "Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure". Gotta say I'm very pleased with it even if I had to import it from the US and have to watch it on my laptop. Well worth it! Now I can only lay in wait and hope that CN will release the second season of Billy & Mandy on DVD, the show really deserves it after running so long with such success.Catching it on TV after school is going to have to suffice until then I guess.


Time for the, so far, daily doodleness! I don't know how on earth I'm going to keep this up with exams rearing their ugly head at the end of this month though.


No comments: