Sunday 31 August 2008

Change of luck?

I'm certainly a lucky sod this month! After being told on Wednesday that I'd most likely never get into the Computer Design course I applied for, I was sure I had no alternative but to wait until this time next year.

At least that's what I thought.... However, on Friday after school as I was hanging around with a pal I got a call on my mobile. As it turned out someone had called in saying they wanted to drop out of the course, thus meaning I could take their place! Huzzah! So I'm starting up tomorrow, and let me tell you, I'm a nervous wreck! But hey, it's what I wanted right?

I'm gonna be geeking it up in that class, at least on the days we have animation. I hope I don't freeze up like I used to in the social rings. Jeez that sucks. I've also gotten a little money to spend on some new stuff that I'm in desperate need of, such as coats and shirts n'all... I also managed to order myself a new messenger bag, official 24 merchandise too. My God I'm such a geek, but I do love being one it has to be said.

But I haven't just been watching 24, oh no. Been watching KND as usual, as well as catching myself some Pepper Ann episodes. Jeez I really miss that show. I used to watch it all the time when I was small. Gwah, must draw myself some fan art for that show! But for now this will have to suit you all until next time!

Toodle pip!

No comments: