Thursday 11 September 2008

Plans gone wrong.

As always when I plan something it doesn't turn out like it's supposed to... This time it is not in my favour, but you know life goes on.
I'm just a bit miffed that my birthday got wiped off the map because of my brother's birthday. I know it's his 18th and it's very special, but why does that mean I can't have one little party? I haven't had a party since I was 7, jeez. Although I'm happy that he gets a special dinner to celebrate his 18th, he's going out with his friends this weekend too so I'm sure he'll have a blast! I just hope he doesn't get drunk...Yikes.
I've also managed to pick up two more job applications. I'll fill 'em out and hopefully have them sent back within the next two days or so... Hope I actually get hired, though I doubt I will. No one wants to hire a 16 year old with no experience. All the jobs available right now are Management ones anyway, a full time job that I can't work for! Ah well. Hope you're all doing better than I am, I have to say I'm feeling quite down in the dumps.




No comments: