Wednesday 17 September 2008

Well this time...

Well there's not really much to report on this morning, apart from it's become rather clear that I've got an obsession with Super Secret Squirrel. So now, I shall shove even more doodles of him and his friends onto you!



Please do pardon the last one...I was very hyper when I drew it. Though I must say it's a lot more "striking" if you look at the original. It can be seen here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/PopCornKid/Uhhhh.png

Next up is some fanart of the amazingly awesome Rocko! In celebration of the newly released "Best of" DVDs! They can be found on Amazon, and be sure to look up Joe Murray's newly published book too. I've heard very good things about it!




And finally, a character of my very own. I can't remember wether I've named him or not but "Vincent" does come to mind... Hmmm, I'll have to look it up later. I do believe it's time for me to turn in for the night. Please do enjoy the pictures, toodle pip!


No comments: